How we can help you
Herts Mind Network is a mental health organisation providing a diverse range of recovery orientated services from its 7 Wellbeing Centres and accompanying Outreach Centres located across Hertfordshire.
Access our services
To access Herts Mind Network’s services you can self refer, be referred by your Care Coordinator or key worker from the mental health team, your GP or other health professional. We will arrange a convenient initial appointment for you to meet on a 1-1 basis with one of our team. This appointment will enable you to ask any questions you may have and to discuss how we may support you.
To book an appointment, please call: 02037 273600.
- New Vacancy - Peer Support Worker x 4
- Let's Talk Green Canteen receives Audentior Award
- New Vacancy - Vocational Advisor (East Herts)
- HMN looking for Facilitators
- New Vacancy - Volunteer Coordinator, Maternity Cover
- New Vacancy - Centre Administrator (Watford)
- New Vacancy - Financial Support Advisor (West Herts)
- New Vacancy - Peer Support Worker (West)
- New Vacancy - IAPT Support Worker (West Herts)
- Mind Art Gallery launched!