How we can help you
Herts Mind Network is a mental health organisation providing a diverse range of recovery orientated services from its 7 Wellbeing Centres and accompanying Outreach Centres located across Hertfordshire.
Access our services
To access Herts Mind Network’s services you can self refer, be referred by your Care Coordinator or key worker from the mental health team, your GP or other health professional. We will arrange a convenient initial appointment for you to meet on a 1-1 basis with one of our team. This appointment will enable you to ask any questions you may have and to discuss how we may support you.
To book an appointment, please call: 02037 273600.
- New Vacancy - Project Worker West Herts
- New Vacancy - Support Worker Watford and Borehamwood
- New Vacancy - Vocational Advisor Bishops Stortford and Waltham Cross
- Stay up-to-date with what's happening at the Green Canteen on Facebook
- Learn to Garden at the Green Canteen
- Herts Mind Network on Facebook!
- New Vacancy - Support Worker for Older People
- New Vacancy - Vocational Advisor x 2
- New Vacancy - Vocational Advisor (Ware, Part-Time)
- South East Herts Timetable Spring 2014