How we can help you
Herts Mind Network is a mental health organisation providing a diverse range of recovery orientated services from its 7 Wellbeing Centres and accompanying Outreach Centres located across Hertfordshire.
Access our services
To access Herts Mind Network’s services you can self refer, be referred by your Care Coordinator or key worker from the mental health team, your GP or other health professional. We will arrange a convenient initial appointment for you to meet on a 1-1 basis with one of our team. This appointment will enable you to ask any questions you may have and to discuss how we may support you.
To book an appointment, please call: 08444 772212.
- Annual General Meeting - 4th June at Watford Football Club
- New Vacancy - Support Worker
- New Vacancy - Personal Budget Coordinator
- New Vacancy - Personal Budget Workers
- Normal service has resumed at Watford Wellbeing Centre
- Green Canteen Spring Fair - Saturday 20th April
- Art Exhibition in Bishops Stortford 10th-16th April
- Changes to Services Due to Temporary Closure of Watford Wellbeing Centre
- New Vacancy - Finance Officer
- New Vacancy - Counselling Coordinator