Herts Mind Network is proud of the relationship it has with its volunteers, who are an invaluable resource in providing help with the successful delivery of services. Volunteers help out in a variety of ways by assisting professional staff to support individuals accessing services at each of Herts Mind Network’s 7 Wellbeing Centres and accompanying Outreach Centres. Examples of the type of roles through which volunteers can provide support include: assistance with courses and groups, personal development sessions, peer support services, office administration, driving and social meeting places.
- Do you enjoy spending time talking and listening to people?
- Do you have spare time to offer?
- Would you like to gain further skills for your CV and develop confidence?
- Do you have a good sense of humour?
Then Herts Mind Network would like to hear from you!
Herts Mind network has volunteering opportunities at all of its 7 Wellbeing Centres and accompanying Outreach Centres located across Hertfordshire. We ask that volunteers are committed, reliable and flexible with a non-judgmental approach. Herts Mind Network provides high standards of training for its volunteers including;
- Volunteer Induction Training (approx. 10 hours)
- Quarterly training in volunteer related subjects
- On-going support from the Volunteer Coordinator
- Equal Opportunities Policy