Common Mental Health Conditions
When is it?
- TBC – Any new dates will be added to our ‘Courses Coming Up’ page
For more information regarding delivering this training externally to a group, please contact us using the details provided below.
The tutor is fab and I really enjoyed being taught by her. She is very passionate about mental health and has fantastic knowledge about it.
– Staff Training Attendee
What will it cover?
Stress, anxiety and depression are the most common mental health conditions affecting people in the UK. This session will provide an in-depth overview of these more common mental health conditions and the impact they can have on individuals. We will also explore sources of support including signposting and self-help strategies.
The training aims to:
- Have an in depth knowledge and broad understanding stress, anxiety, depression and panic attacks and the impact that they can have on individuals and understand some of the most common signs and symptoms of these conditions.
- Have an awareness of best practice and improved confidence when engaging with individuals experiencing these common mental health issues.
- Have an awareness of the range of services and interventions available for those experiencing common mental health conditions and practical self-help strategies.
- Recognise that everyone has a role in promoting inclusion and challenging stigma of mental health issues.
If you would like to know more about our training courses, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 020 3727 3600