Emotional Resilience & Self-Esteem
When is it?
- TBC – Any new dates will be added to our ‘Courses Coming Up’ page
For more information regarding delivering this training externally to a group, please contact us using the details provided below.
I am proud how I was able to engage with the course fully and got a lot out of it. There is still a long way to go but this course helped me realise so much, for instance, when I should say no to something I feel strongly about and feeling ok taking time out for myself.
– Recent Attendee
What will it cover?
Emotional resilience is the inner strength that empowers individuals to enhance their confidence, self-belief, and self-compassion, enabling them to navigate life’s challenges with adaptability and thrive through setbacks while embracing positive experiences fully.
This workshop will emphasise the significance of emotional resilience in dealing with life’s challenges, providing tools to develop and maintain resilience, cope with setbacks, and embrace positive experiences fully by creating a personalised resilience action plan.
This training aims to:
- Improve confidence, self-belief, and self-compassion
- Explore thinking patterns and their role in building self-esteem
- Identify personal strengths and use them to guide decision-making and boost motivation
- Understand the significance of emotional resilience in navigating life’s challenges
- Learn coping mechanisms to recover from setbacks and embrace positive experiences fully
- Create a personalised resilience action plan for continued growth and well-being
If you would like to know more about our training courses, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 020 3727 3600.