Menopause & Mental Health
When is it?
- Wednesday 8th March 2023 1pm – 4pm (Watford Wellbeing Centre)
- Thursday 9th March 2023 1pm – 4pm (Ware Wellbeing Centre)
What will it cover?
This course will provide a detailed look into the physical and emotional issues that often accompany Perimenopause and the Menopause, paying particular attention to the impact on a person’s lifestyle, relationships and work. We will spend some time discussing individual situations and ‘lived experience’, leading onto support options and how to overcome hurdles during this, often difficult, phase of life. Finally we will explore current treatments and will provide delegates with the opportunity to set some personal goals in order to improve their mental wellbeing.
By the end of this training it is expected that you will:
- Be able to understand signs and symptoms of Perimenopause and Menopause
- Understand the impact that Perimenopause and Menopause has on a person’s mental wellbeing
- Understand the impact that Perimenopause and Menopause has on a person’s physical wellbeing
- Understand how Perimenopause and Menopause affects lifestyle, particularly in a working environment and what can be done to support employees during this time
- Have a better understanding of how to offer someone support and be able to signpost to services
- Have a better understanding of how to help yourself if you are experiencing difficulties during the Perimenopause of Menopause
If you would like to know more about our training courses, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 020 3727 3600