Menopause & Mental Health
When is it?
- Thursday 12th October from 1pm – 4pm at our Watford Wellbeing Centre (501 St Albans Road, WD24 7RZ)
- Tuesday 24th October from 1.30pm – 4.30pm at our Ware Wellbeing Centre (14 New Road, SG12 7BS)
For more information regarding delivering this training externally to a group, please contact us using the details provided below.
“It was nice to have an opportunity to share experiences of menopause with others. The mix of talking, watching videos and having an opportunity to practice mindfulness was very good. The trainers made me feel comfortable and listened to.”
– Recent Attendee
What will it cover?
This course will provide a detailed look into the physical and emotional issues that often accompany Perimenopause and the Menopause, paying particular attention to the impact on a person’s lifestyle, relationships and work. We will also spend some time discussing individual situations and ‘lived experience’, leading onto support options and how to overcome hurdles during this, often difficult, phase of life.
The training aims to:
- Be able to understand signs and symptoms of Perimenopause and Menopause
- Understand the impact that Perimenopause and Menopause has on a person’s lifestyle, work, mental and physical wellbeing
- Have a better understanding of how to offer someone support and be able to signpost to services
- Have a better understanding of how to help yourself
If you would like to know more about our training courses, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 020 3727 3600