Mental Health & Hoarding
This course will provide a general introduction to the complex topic of hoarding behaviours and hoarding disorder. Delegates will gain a better knowledge and range of skills to motivate and support individuals that hoard with greater insight into how hoarding presents itself. There will be a focus on managing some of the more practical challenges of supporting individuals who hoard and how to approach this.
What it will cover?
By the end of this training it is expected that you will:
- Be able to understand some of the traits of hoarders.
- Understand what hoarding is and the difference between hoarding disorder and hoarding behaviour.
- Understand who can be affected by the disorder, possible triggers and how it presents itself.
- Understand some of the do’s and don’ts of supporting an individual who hoards.
- Have a better understanding of how to manage some of the more practical challenges of working with hoarders.
How to book
To book your space please select a date below and purchase a ticket/s. You will then receive an e-mail with a Zoom link for the training.