Mental Health & Work
This course is for anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of how to maintain good mental health whilst seeking employment or within a role they already have.
Identify the benefits of working.
- Examine what work means to you and the benefits it can bring.
- Explore the legalities around disclosing a mental health issue at work.
- Understand what support is available in work.
- Look at your personal barriers to being in work and explore ways to overcome them.
- Identify ways to stay well at work.
I often found the most important knowledge was presented verbally because the tutor talked about their own experiences.
Please complete our Online Enrolment Form (opens in a new tab/window)
You will then need to return to this page to book and pay for your course.
This course starts on the 22nd June 2022 from 9.30am to 12pm. There will be 4 weekly sessions.