Mental Health & Work
This online course is for anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of how to maintain good mental health whilst seeking employment, or within a role they already have.
Identify the benefits of working.
- Examine what work means to you and the benefits it can bring.
- Explore the legalities around disclosing a mental health issue at work.
- Understand what support is available in work.
- Look at your personal barriers to being in work and explore ways to overcome them.
- Identify ways to stay well at work.
I often found the most important knowledge was presented verbally because the tutor talked about their own experiences.
Please complete our Online Enrolment Form (opens in a new tab/window)
You will then need to return to this page to book and pay for your course.