Stress Management & Burnout
When is it?
- Taking place Thursday 2nd November from 09:30am – 12:30pm
For more information regarding delivering this training externally to a group, please contact us using the details provided below.
In all previous jobs, stress has been something to ignore. This course switched a light on for me, as it validated that stress is a real issue if not handled correctly and moreover, bad stress can be avoided
– Recent Attendee
What it will cover?
Stress is how we react when we feel under pressure or threatened. It usually happens when we are in a situation that we don’t feel we can manage or control. Stress is something we all experience.
The aim of this training is to improve participant’s stress management and support individual’s to become more resilient. Participants will develop greater awareness of stress and gain personal stress management abilities through; clarifying the personal meaning of stress, identifying personal sources of stress, becoming aware of personal coping strategies and developing new coping strategies.
This training aims to:
- Be able to recognise stress, understand its impact, consider how much stress is too much stress and be aware of how to recognise personal stressors.
- Assess your own resilience and personal strengths
- Develop positive responses to situations that cannot be changed and strategies to prevent feeling overwhelmed.
- Understand how to stand up to stress and how to see it as an opportunity for personal growth, development and building resilience.
If you would like to know more about our training courses, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 020 3727 3600