Understanding Eating Disorders
When is it?
- Tuesday 28th February 2023 09:30am – 12:30pm (Taking place over Zoom)
What will it cover?
By the end of this training it is expected that you will:
- Have an increased knowledge as to how eating disorders present themselves.
- Be able to spot the warning signs, both physical and emotional.
- Consider the effect of myths and stigma on how you approach the topic of eating disorders
- Be more equipped to support someone who is at risk of an eating disorder or who has an eating disorder.
- Have an awareness of further services, apps or websites that may be of assistance to someone at risk or with an eating disorder.
If you would like to know more about our training courses, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 020 3727 3600