By choosing Hertfordshire Mind Network as your Charity of the Year you can help to support people with mental ill health across Hertfordshire. Whatever the size of your company or organisation we would love to hear from you! With your support we can promote better mental health and improve the communities in which we all live and work.
We understand that there is no ‘one size fits all’ with our Charity of the Year partnerships, and we want to work with you to create a bespoke experience for you. Below are some of the fundraising, volunteering and awareness support tools we offer to companies and organisations:
- Promotion of fundraising activities on our social media channels
- Fundraising materials such as collection boxes, wristbands and t-shirts
- Fundraising ideas and tips
- Ability to create a fundraising page on our website
- Mental health awareness sessions
- Workplace Wellbeing sessions
- Mental health information e.g. leaflets on our services
Along with supporting a local charity, partnering with Hertfordshire Mind Network will help you to meet your corporate and social responsibility needs. Your business or organisation can show support for the local community – boosting goodwill amongst customers, helping to promote your company and motivating your workforce. Organising fundraising activities within your company can galvanise your staff, enabling them to work together as a team in organising and running fundraising activities for a great cause.
Our staff fundraising work ties in with our Five Ways to Wellbeing programme, encouraging staff to give back to the local community as a component of their own wellbeing.