This wellbeing course will help attendees to gain an understanding of what emotional resilience is. It will look at what makes a person emotionally resilient and the keys to developing it. Attendees will have an opportunity to look at their own resilience traits and build on them by developing a personalised action plan. It will look at how to identify sources of stress and how to identify sources of support to overcome them.
The content was relevant and concise with a good mix of informative listening, interactive sessions and breaks
What it will cover?
- The connection between emotional health and resilience.
- What the keys to emotional resilience are -including reflective practice, emotional intelligence, social confidence and social support.
- How to assess your own resilience traits and build a personalised action plan.
- An understanding that emotional resilience is not developed in isolation.
- The wellbeing course can be delivered as a 2 hour introductory webinar or as a 4 week webinar.
- Wellbeing courses can be tailored specifically to suit organisational need.