The session will explore mental health and the impact of mental health on work and vice versa. The purpose of this workshop is to open up a discussion about mental health in the workplace and explore practical strategies that individuals can use to help manage and enhance their mental health in the work environment. Delegates will also be better equipped to challenge stigma in the workplace, understand the significance of building resilience and how to look after their own mental health.
I learnt so much from this training and have learnt many skills which have really consolidated my knowledge in mental health support
What it will cover?
By the end of this training it is expected that you will:
- Understand the causes of mental health problems and how work can impact.
- Have the knowledge and understanding necessary to foster and enhance your mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- Be able to explore and challenge perceptions of mental health.
- Examine what impacts both negatively and positively on mental health in the workplace.
- Have practical tips to improve and sustain wellbeing.
- Be able to have positive and supportive conversations about mental health in the workplace.