This wellbeing course will help attendees to gain an understanding of what emotional resilience is. It will look at what makes a person emotionally resilient and the keys to developing it. Attendees will have an opportunity to look at their own resilience traits and build on them by developing a personalised action plan. It will look at how to identify sources of stress and how to identify sources of support to overcome them.
The content was relevant and concise with a good mix of informative listening, interactive sessions and breaks
What it will cover?
- The connection between emotional health and resilience.
- What the keys to emotional resilience are -including reflective practice, emotional intelligence, social confidence and social support.
- How to assess your own resilience traits and build a personalised action plan.
- An understanding that emotional resilience is not developed in isolation.
- The wellbeing course can be delivered as a 2 hour introductory webinar or as a 4 week webinar.
- Wellbeing courses can be tailored specifically to suit organisational need.
How to book
Fundraise for us
Find out how you can set up your very own fundraising campaign and start fundraising today!
To see the services that are available to you in your local area please click on the Centre that is closest to your location.
We develop and deliver high quality training services to voluntary, statutory and private sector organisations locally (and nationally) with a focus on mental health and wellbeing.Find out more