This wellbeing course will help attendees gain an understanding of what self-esteem is and identify their current level of it. By understanding the factors that contribute to self-esteem it will enable attendees to improve their level of self-esteem through the use of evidence based practices. It will look at how to reach beyond your comfort zone to accomplish your goals in life.
Wonderful trainer with a wealth of knowledge who used an open, approachable style which worked well within the group
What it will cover?
- What self-esteem is and how self-compassion and self-acceptance are important areas in building self-esteem.
- Practical strategies to counteract the impact of negative emotions.
- How thinking patterns and adapting them can have a role in building self-esteem.
- The importance of goal setting in building self-esteem.
- The wellbeing course can be delivered as a 2 hour introductory webinar or as a 4 week webinar
- Wellbeing courses can be tailored specifically to suit organisational need