Design a card to thank our supporters!
Towards the end of 2020, we ran a competition asking people to design a festive card which we could send out to our supporters to thank them for all their support across the year. We had lots of fantastic entries, and after a vote by the HMN team the winning design was chosen, professionally printed and sent out to our supporters across the county.
In 2021, our new website was launched and this gave us the ability to sell the festive cards online – with all profits coming back to HMN and going to support the essential mental health services we deliver. The cards proved to be very popular and sold out within days!
Calling all creative card designers!
Due to the success of this – we have decided to run another card competition and we are asking people to design a ‘Thank You’ and/or ‘Good Luck’ card which we can send out to our amazing donors, fundraisers and volunteers to show our appreciation. Full details are below – if you have any questions then please drop us an e-mail [email protected] or give us a call on 0203 727 3600.
Aim of competition:
As a local, independent charity we are very grateful for all the fundraising and donations that takes place in the community – without our supporters, we wouldn’t be able to offer the range of essential mental health services that we do and we want to let them know how much they are appreciated!
We would love to get the Hertfordshire Mind Network community to design a ‘Good Luck’ and/or ‘Thank You’ card that we can send out to our supporters. The winning designs, as chosen by our judging panel (made up of a HMN client, two HMN trustees and Watford Mayor, Peter Taylor) will then be printed professionally and sent out to our fundraisers, wishing them good luck for an upcoming fundraising event or thanking them for a fundraising event/making a donation.
All Hertfordshire residents and HMN clients, volunteers and staff.
We will have two age categories (please specify which age category you are entering when you submit your design)
- Children & Young People (17 and under)
- Adults (18+)
Friday 4th February 2022
Monday 7th March 2022
Four winners will be chosen – two for the ‘Good Luck’ card (one winner from each age category) and two for the ‘Thank You’ card (one winner from each age category) and the winning designs will be informed by Thursday 31st March.
Winners will receive 10 professionally printed cards of their design along with a HMN goody bag!
How to enter:
- All entries must be completed on A4 paper.
- We will not be able to enter any entries that have our logo on (we will be adding the logo on to the back of the cards).
- If you would like to include the charity name, please ensure you use ‘Hertfordshire Mind Network’ and not ‘Mind’.
- Once you have completed your design, please take a clear photo and e-mail it to [email protected] – please specify which age category you are entering.
- Please keep the original copy of your design, as if you are successful we will need these for the printers.
- If you would like to post your design please post it to the following address:
Watford Wellbeing Centre
501 St Albans Road
Terms and conditions:
- All entries must be individuals own work.
- You must be a Hertfordshire resident, or a HMN client, volunteer or staff member.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing for your design and name to be used by Hertfordshire Mind Network if you are chosen as a competition winner.
- The two winning designs will be chosen by a panel of judges including Peter Taylor (Watford Mayor), representatives from the HMN board of trustees, and a HMN client.
- Each winning design will receive 10 professionally printed cards with their design.
- If under 15 please seek permission from an adult to enter the competition.
Posted on: 3rd February 2022