About the service
Our Primary Care Network service is here to provide advice, information, onward referral and holistic support to individuals who are experiencing mental ill health or need support with their mental wellbeing.
How we can help
We can provide 6 -10 sessions of one-to-one support in the following areas:
- Emotional and practical help including work building resilience around anxiety and depression
- Advice, referral and signposting in relation to social and emotional stressors
- Guidance and support regarding healthy lifestyles
- Outreach support to attend meetings such as housing and DWP.
- Community based work: at GP surgeries, in people’s homes and in other community settings
Areas we cover
To access the service you need to be 16 and have a GP in Dacorum, Watford, Three Rivers or Hertsmere.
How to contact us
If you live in one of the above locations your GP can make a referral to the service on your behalf.
Please contact us on 02037 273600 to find out more about the service or to talk to us about a referral.