Managing Stress & Burnout
The aim of this training is to improve participant’s stress management and support individual’s to become more resilient. Participants will develop greater awareness of stress and gain personal stress management abilities through; clarifying the personal meaning of stress, identifying personal sources of stress, becoming aware of personal coping strategies and developing new coping strategies. The course will help participants to be aware of the differences between pressure and stress, be better equipped to recognise and manage the symptoms of stress and develop effective stress management techniques. Lastly, participants will explore the meaning of ‘burnout’, it’s impact and how to manage it. In turn this will support individual’s in building resilience, managing their stress levels, adapting to change and improve their personal mental health and wellbeing.
In all previous jobs stress has been something to ignore. This course switched a light on for me as it validated that stress is a real issue if not handled correctly and moreover, bad stress can be avoided
What it will cover?
By the end of this training it is expected that you will:
- Be able to recognise stress, understand its impact, consider how much stress is too much stress and be aware of how to recognise personal stressors.
- Assess your own resilience and personal strengths
- Know how to take appropriate action in response to stress, lessening the risk of stress having an adverse effect on emotional health and general wellbeing.
- Develop positive responses to situations that cannot be changed and strategies to prevent feeling overwhelmed.
- Understand how to stand up to stress and how to see it as an opportunity for personal growth, development and building resilience.
How to book
If you would like to know more about our training courses please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 020 3727 3600
Fundraise for us
Find out how you can set up your very own fundraising campaign and start fundraising today!
To see the services that are available to you in your local area please click on the Centre that is closest to your location.
We develop and deliver high quality training services to voluntary, statutory and private sector organisations locally (and nationally) with a focus on mental health and wellbeing.Find out more