Anger and Other Emotions
When is it?
- TBC – Any new dates will be added to our ‘Courses Coming Up’ page
For more information regarding delivering this training externally to a group, please contact us using the details provided below.
“I have found all the courses I have taken with Herts Mind invaluable and enjoyable too. The course content and teaching is excellent.”
– Recent Attendee
What will it cover?
Anger is universal; it is something we all feel and something we can all relate to. At any point in time, a combination of physical, mental and social factors interact to make us feel a certain way. It’s different for each of us and at times our reactions can impact ourselves and others around us.
This workshop is for anyone who would like to understand anger and to learn different ways in which to manage anger more effectively.
This workshop aims to cover:
- Understand what anger is, its causes and how it affects wellbeing
- Learn techniques to manage anger more effectively
- Explore thinking styles and the physical effects of anger
- Differentiate between passive, aggressive and assertive behaviours