Mindfulness & Relaxation
- Friday 17th November from 2pm – 4pm over Zoom
- Thursday 30th November from 2pm – 4pm at our Watford Wellbeing Centre (501 St Albans Road, WD24 7RZ)
For more information regarding delivering this training externally to a group, please contact us using the details provided below.
“Thank you again for a wonderful morning’s mindfulness and relaxation session. The whole team were noticeably serene and calm over lunch and everyone found it extremely helpful. I have now incorporated mindfulness activities in my day and embedding this towards a daily occurrence.”
– Local Psychology Service Team Day Attendee
What will it cover?
Mindfulness can be practiced anywhere and involves the practice of focusing on your breathing and being fully present in the moment. Mindfulness has proven to have a positive impact on mental health, stress, chronic pain, memory, focus, and managing emotions. This wellbeing course will support participants to understand what mindfulness is, its history and the benefits it can have on wellbeing. Participants will be able to identify at least two ways they can incorporate mindfulness and relaxation into their daily routine.
This training aims to:
- Provide a brief history of mindfulness and its core principles
- Gain understanding of the positive benefits of Mindfulness and how it can be incorporated within your own life.
- Develop a practical understanding of Mindfulness and Relaxation and their positive contribution to physical and emotional wellbeing
- Learn how you can take positive action allowing you to view thoughts and situations from a different perspective.
If you would like to know more about our training courses, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 020 3727 3600.