When is it?
- TBC – Any new dates will be added to our ‘Courses Coming Up’ page
For more information regarding delivering this training externally to a group, please contact us using the details provided below.
“Thank you to the tutor who provided a really comprehensive list of tools and tips to help me get a better night’s sleep. I haven’t thought of sleep in this way before and I can start to see the impact it can have on my wellbeing.”
– Recent Attendee
What will it cover?
We spend about a third of our lives asleep. It is as important to our bodies as eating, drinking and breathing, and is vital for maintaining good mental and physical health. Sleeping helps us to recover from mental as well as physical exertion. This course is for anyone who would like to improve the quality of their sleep by making some changes in the areas of Health, Environment, Attitude and Lifestyle.
The training aims to:
- Understand the importance of good quality sleep and its impact on physical and mental health
- Explore how Health, Environment, Attitude and Lifestyle impact the quality of sleep
- Examine how negative thoughts around sleep can impact its quality
- Set goals to make positive changes in these areas to improve the overall quality of sleep
If you would like to know more about our training courses, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 020 3727 3600.